Because Nicklas Lobby specializes in providing client-focused government relations services, our work begins with you. We believe that identifying and understanding client issues and goals are paramount in establishing a legislative agenda. That’s why we start by asking the big questions:
- What do you want to accomplish?
- What issues are most important to you?
- What things are non-negotiable?
Nicklas Lobby brings to the table more than thirty years of experience working inside the Missouri State Capitol, learning the ins and out and unspoken rules. This skill set makes Nicklas Lobby uniquely qualified to establish a client-driven and a long term presence in Jefferson City.
Our clients receive ongoing reviews and support for their agenda within the Missouri Legislature and State Government.
- monitors legislative initiatives that may impact client and provide advice
- reviews Executive Branch budget proposals
- evaluates filed legislation under consideration
- examines proposed or adopted administrative rules and regulations
- furnishes detailed information state agencies
- assesses proposals submitted by the client to state agencies
- coaches clients regarding appearances before legislative committees and / or administrative agencies
- provides detailed weekly reports of legislative developments
- creates detailed pre-session reports of filed bills
- writes post-session reports of passed bills and bills signed by the Governor
- monitors activity during the veto session